Roundtrip ferries take you (and your bike) from Pier 11 in Manhattan to Highlands, NJ on the morning of the ride and back to NYC afterwards.
Price: $63.75 roundtrip, including processing fees
AM Ferry Notes:
- 75 and 100-mile riders must take the 5:45AM ferry
- 55, 30, and 15-mile riders can plan to take the 7:45AM ferry
Please give yourself ample time to arrive, check in, and board boats—we recommend getting to Pier 11 30 minutes before your scheduled departure.
PM Ferry Notes:
Returning ferries depart:
These boats are chartered exclusively for Twin Lights Ride participants. There are additional returning ferries that are open to the public; however, ferry ticket purchases made through Bike New York will not be honored for these additional departures.
Please note that ticket times cannot be changed on ride day; Bike New York cannot guarantee availability on a later chartered ferry if you miss your return ferry. Please select your return time carefully.
If you’ve already registered for the Twin Lights Ride and need to add a ferry ticket, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your EnMotive account
- On your account page, click Registrations on the left side and find your 2023 Twin Lights Ride registration
- Click the three dots, then View Registration
- Scroll down to FERRY TICKET – ROUND TRIP
- Select a time option from the dropdown menu
- Click Add to Cart
- Complete your payment information, and you’re all set!
After purchase: On ride day, your name will be on the list at the morning ferry, where you’ll receive a wristband that will grant you access to your afternoon return ferry. Please bring your valid photo ID and check in with the Bike New York representative at Pier 11 on Sunday morning.