Use Strava to follow the official route, track your ride along the way, and share your favorite photos and connect with other riders. You can even download the route to your Garmin or smartphone*. And if you’re looking for training partners or some company on the ride, check out the Bike New York club on Strava.
Official Discover Hudson Valley Routes
*Want to store the route on your phone? Here’s how:
- Find the Bike New York profile on your Strava app by tapping “More” and “Find Friends.” Search for “Bike NYC” in the Search bar.
- Tap on the Bike New York profile and scroll down to “Routes.”
- Tap on the “star” for the route that corresponds with your ride distance.
- Return to your Strava profile and tap on Routes at the bottom of the screen. You should see the route that corresponds to your ride.
- When you are ready to ride, open the app, return to your Profile, and select “Use Route” to start your ride.