Whether your loved one is new to cycling or already tackling century rides, we curated a list of apparel, accessories, and gear they need to stay secure and feel great while riding. Wow them with the bike of a lifetime or make sure they’re safe with a simple bike bell and some lights. Whatever your budget, we have a few last-minute gift suggestions.
The Novice Cyclist
3. Manhattan Portage x Bike New York Messenger Bag, now on sale for $35 – Available online and in-store at Recycle-A-Bicycle.
The Experienced Cyclist
5. Bike New York Hi-Vis Jersey, $84.95 – Available at Bike New York’s online shop.
Looking for something special for a female friend or family member instead? Check out our Hi-Vis Women’s Jersey!
7. Manhattan Portage Central Park Reservoir Backpack, now on sale for $52.50 – Available online at manhattanportage.com.
9. Bike New York Pom Pom Hat, $19.95 – Available at Bike New York’s online shop.
11. Manhattan Portage Handlebar Bag, $59 – Available online at manhattanportage.com.
The At-Home Cyclist
13. Primal Wear Surge Neon Green 7/8 Spin Tights, $50 – Available online at primalwear.com.
14. Stages Cycling StagesPulse™ Heart Rate Monitor, $49.99 – Available online at stagescycling.com.
15. Stages Cycling Tablet Holder, $159 – Available online at stagescycling.com.
16. FulGaz Cycling App Monthly Subscription, $12.99/month – Available online at fulgaz.com.
Prefer to try out the cycling app before making a commitment? FulGaz is now offering a 30-day free trial for Virtual TD Five Boro Bike Tour registrants! Offer available until Wednesday, January 5.