Getting There by Subway
Many subway stations do not accommodate bikes. See below for the best way to take a train to the Start Area.
FROM MANHATTAN, THE BRONX & QUEENS
- Take the 1/2/3 trains; A/C trains or J train to Chambers St
- Take the 4/5/6 trains to Brooklyn Bridge
- Take the E train to World Trade Center
- Take the 2/3 trains; A/C trains or J train to Chambers St
STATIONS THAT DO NOT ACCOMMODATE BIKES
- 2/3 trains – Wall St, Fulton St, Park Place
- R train – City Hall, Canal St, Whitehall St
- 4/5/A/C trains – Wall St, Bowling Green
- 1 train – South Ferry
There are a few planned maintenance/construction projects that will impact service on Sunday, May 1. These are:
- The MTA requests that participants DO NOT bring their bikes on the L/M/G trains. During the L Project (starting April 26), L trains will only run every 20 minutes between Brooklyn and Manhattan, and will be very crowded. M/G trains will be crowded as well.