Whether you’re patiently awaiting the return of sweater weather or savoring every last drop of summer, the calendar can’t lie – autumn is well on its way, and with it comes after-dark commutes and cruises around the city. One of the best ways to keep your evening rides safe (and legal!) is to ensure that your bike is always well-lit.
Our annual Bike Light Giveaway this November will help keep night owl cyclists riding smoothly across all five boroughs.
We will give away front and rear bike lights from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm. Check the list below for a date and location in your borough!
- Monday, November 14: Wilis Ave Bridge, 135th St & Willis Ave, Bronx
- Wednesday, November 16: Hudson River Greenway, Detour at approximately 70th St, Manhattan
- Thursday, November 17: Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn
- Monday, November 21: Queensboro Bridge at Crescent Street, Queens
- Tuesday, November 22: Bay Street, Ferry Terminal