On the two days prior to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, cyclists from across the country and around the world roll through to meet, greet, & talk shop with one another and 100+ exhibitors, from big brands to local innovators. There’s truly something for everyone. Check out the latest in state-of-the-art gear, plus merch, product demos, giveaways, panels, contests, entertainment, food, and more! Free & open to the public.
The largest bike expo on the East Coast, returning to Basketball City in Lower Manhattan! Free & open to the public.
at Basketball City
2019 Exhibitors coming soon. Stay tuned!
2019 Programming to be announced.
With more than 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest in bikes, tech, apparel and more, it’s easy to forget about all the other good stuff going on at the Expo. Indoors, Expo attendees will find everything from fashion shows to panel discussions to how-to demonstrations, and outdoors we have a slate of on-bike classes. Best of all—it’s free!
FRIDAY, MAY 4TH, 2018
MINUTE TO WIN-IT (sponsored by Rockbros)
|11:30AM||TOUR REPORT (sponsored by Nuun)|
JEOPARDY (sponsored by Triple Eight)
|12:30PM||TRIPS, RIDES, TOURS AND TREKS (sponsored by Cycle of Life Adventures, Cycle Adirondacks, Empire State Ride, Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports, Bridges Ride for Autism, Bourbon Country Burn, Velocity: Columbia’s Ride to End Cancer|
|1:30PM||WHERE ARE WE NOW? (sponsored by Manhattan Portage)|
|2:00PM||PROJECT BIKEWAY (sponsored by Cleverhood)|
MINUTE TO WIN-IT (sponsored by Lumos)
|3:30PM||HOW TO FIX A FLAT & FIX A FLAT CONTEST (sponsored by REI)|
|4:00PM||ABC QUICK CHECK (sponsored by iSSi)|
|4:30 PM||JEOPARDY (sponsored by Po Campo)|
|5:00PM||WHERE ARE WE NOW? (sponsored by SeaSucker)|
|5:30PM||HOW TO SECURE YOUR WHOLE BIKE (sponsored by Kryptonite)|
|6:00PM||PROJECT BIKEWAY (sponsored by Primal)|
|6:30PM||TOUR REPORT (sponsored by ABUS)|
SATURDAY, MAY 5th, 2018
|10:30AM||ABC QUICK CHECK (sponsored by FloraVelo)|
|11:00AM||MINUTE TO WIN-IT (sponsored by Honey Stinger)|
|11:30AM||JEOPARDY (sponsored by Thousand)|
|12:00PM||ROLLING INTO SPRING FASHION SHOW (sponsored by Momentum)|
|1:30PM||HOW TO FIX A FLAT & FIX A FLAT CONTEST (sponsored by REI)|
|2:00PM||WHERE ARE WE NOW? (sponsored by Pure Cycles)|
|2:30PM||MINUTE TO WIN-IT (sponsored by Flatbike)|
|3:00PM||ROLLING INTO SPRING FASHION SHOW (sponsored by Momentum)|
|4:00PM||MINUTE TO WIN-IT (sponsored by Nutcase)|
|4:30PM||PROJECT BIKEWAY & TOUR REPORT (sponsored by Paragon & Specialized)|
Most stage activities include prizes for participating audience members.
2019 information coming soon. Stay tuned!
New BELGIUM Beer Garden
This year’s beer garden is better than ever, with a selection of tasty craft beer from New Belgium Brewing.
Fat Tire Amber Ale
A perfect balance of biscuit-like malt flavors with hoppy freshness
Voodoo Ranger IPA
Bursting with tropical aromas and juicy fruit flavors from Mosaic and Amarillo hops, this golden IPA is perfectly bitter with a refreshing, sublime finish
Brewed in the traditional Czech style for a deeply refreshing flavor with a hint of malty sweetness
2018 FOOD TRUCKS:
El Toro Rojo menu
Phil’s Steaks menu
Korilla BBQ menu
Bike Expo New York 2013
Picking Up Your Packet
- Bring your barcode, either printed out or on your smartphone. Your barcode will be emailed to you the week before the Tour.
- If you do not see the barcode email in your inbox you can retrieve your barcode from the public participant page by searching your name and copying/pasting your barcode URL onto a new webpage.
- If you do not receive your barcode email, you should come to the Expo to pick up your packet as usual; please bring your ID with you. Please note that not bringing a barcode with your ID could result in delayed service.
- Residents of the United States and Puerto Rico must show state or federal government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, DMV photo ID, or passport.
- Non-US residents, including Canadian residents, must show a valid passport
- In order to pick up a youth’s packet without the youth present, the registered guardian must bring his/her own valid photo ID; his/her own barcode, either printed out or on a smartphone; and the youth’s barcode.You do not need to provide ID for the registered youth.
- Note that adults may only pick up the rider packet for the single youth registered in connection with their name.
Proxy Packet Pickup
Anyone picking up a packet for someone else must bring the following to the Expo:
- Proxy Packet Pickup form signed by the individual whose packet you are picking up
- Valid photo ID
- Photocopy of the ID of the individual whose packet you are picking up
- Print-out or digital display (on a smartphone or tablet) of the barcode for the individual whose packet you are picking up. The barcode will be emailed to all registrants in late April.
Individuals (including non-riders) can pick up a maximum of 5 proxy packets.
Just saddle up, ride on down, and leave the rest to us—complimentary bike valet will be provided. We recommend using Google Maps to plan your route—be sure to check the bike icon. The CityMapper app is also a good choice.
Two Citi Bike docks, located at Madison St. & Clinton St. and at Madison St. & Montgomery St., are just blocks away from Basketball City.
The nearest subway stations are located at East Broadway (F) and Delancey St. (F, J, M, Z). Plan your trip at the MTA website.
Bike Expo New York is your chance to engage with cyclists from across the country and around the world and more than 100 other exhibitors from the bike world. Read below for information or reserve your booth now.
|Booth Size (in Ft)||Cost||Cost (Corner)||Cost (Double Corner)|
|8 x 8||$1,800||$2,000||N/A|
|10 x 10||$2,300||$2,800||N/A|
|10 x 15||$3,400||N/A||N/A|
|10 x 20||$4,300||$4,800||$5,300|
|20 x 20||$7,700||N/A||N/A|
|20 x 30||$10,100||N/A||N/A|
|Outdoor booth space is also available. Contact email@example.com for more information|
*Additional booth configurations available upon request
**Additional credit card and check processing fees apply
Booth Package Includes:
- Draped table (6’ and 8’ tables available)
- Courtesy WiFi for up to three (3) devices – Limited to basic internet searches and email access
- Linked exhibitor logo on www.bike.nyc
- Opportunity to purchase two entries to sold out TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Any additional equipment or utilities must be arranged by exhibitor at exhibitor’s cost.
- If an exhibitor plans to offer samples, they must alert Jim Furuya (firstname.lastname@example.org) and disclose what kinds of samples will be offered. Sampling fees may apply.
Payment: Nonrefundable deposit of 5O% of total cost reserves booth.
Cancellation Policy: Confirmed applications may not be cancelled or withdrawn.
Contact: Jim Furuya / Expo, Program, & Festival Sales 212 87O 2O77 / email@example.com
*Note: the registration webpage can be viewed with a mobile device, but the mobile version does not allow registration.