On the two days prior to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, more than 60,000 cyclists roll through Basketball City to meet, greet, & talk shop with one another and 100+ exhibitors, from big brands to local innovators. There’s truly something for everyone. Don’t know how to ride a bike? We’ll teach you. For free. Prepping for your next big race? Check out the latest in state-of-the-art gear. Merch sales, product demos, giveaways, panels, contests, entertainment—it’s all at the Expo.
Bike Expo New York
America’s most-attended consumer bike expo. Free and open to the public.
May 5 (10AM-8PM)
May 6 (9AM-6PM)
Pier 36 at Basketball City (299 South Street, Manhattan)
With more than 100 exhibitors showcasing the latest in bikes, tech, apparel and more, it’s easy to forget about all the other good stuff going on at the Expo. Indoors, Expo attendees will find everything from fashion shows to panel discussions to how-to demonstrations, and outdoors we have a slate of on-bike classes. Best of all—it’s all free!
FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH, 2016
|11:00 – 11:45||
How to Fix a Flat Tire
|12:00 – 12:45||How to Be Comfortable on Your Bike|
|1:00 – 1:45||
Pedal Forward: Using Bamboo to Shift Gears into Business
|2:00 – 2:25||Anti-theft Protection for Your Whole Bike|
|2:30 – 2:55||Bike Touring in New York State|
|3:00 – 3:45||Fastest Folding Bike Show Down|
|4:00 – 4:45||
What to Expect at the Five Boro Bike Tour
|5:00 – 6:00||Fahgettaboudit! Keeping Your Bike Secure and out of the Hands of a Thief|
|6:00 – 6:45||How to Fix a Flat Tire|
|10:00 – 12:00||Learn to Ride—Adults|
|12:00 – 1:00||Bike Practice Session|
|1:00 – 3:00||Learn to Ride—Adults|
|3:00 – 4:00||Bike Practice Session|
|4:00 – 6:00||Bicycling Basics|
|6:00 – 7:00||Bike Practice Session|
SATURDAY, April 30th, 2016
|9:30 – 10:15||How to Be Comfortable on Your Bike|
|11:00 – 11:25||Bike Law Quiz Challenge|
|11:30 – 11:55||(En)gendering Bicycles: Cycle Design|
|12:00 – 12:45||Momentum Fashion Show|
|1:00 – 1:45||Bike to School Short Film Festival|
|2:00 – 2:45||Cycling as the Foundation for All Peak Performance: Personal, Physical & Professional|
|3:00 – 3:45||Momentum Fashion Show|
|4:00 – 4:45||What to Expect at the Five Boro Bike Tour|
Just saddle up, ride on down, and leave the rest to us—complimentary bike valet will be provided. We recommend using Google Maps to plan your route—be sure to check the bike icon. The CityMapper app is also a good choice.
Two Citi Bike docks, located at Madison St. & Clinton St. and at Madison St. & Montgomery St., are just blocks away from Basketball City.
The nearest subway stations are located at East Broadway (F) and Delancey St. (F, J, M, Z).
Beer Garden sponsored by Taste NY
This year’s Bike Expo New York Beer Garden is better than ever, with a selection of tasty craft beer curated by Taste NY.
Saint James Brewery – Holbrook, NY (LI)
- Belgian White Ale Rachelle Blanche™ is brewed in the style of a traditional Belgian Witbier. It is effervescent, hazy blond in color, and displays notes of freshly picked fruit upon a foundation of locally grown wheat. Rachelle Blanche is a light, easy to drink Ale with a crisp, dry finish, belying a subtle alcoholic strength that is a hallmark of traditional Belgian Style Ale. ABV: 5.5%, Color: Golden, OG: 1.050, Body: Light
- Belgian Style Tripel is a marriage of spicy, fruity and soft alcohol flavors supported by a sublime malt character. It is medium bodied, displays moderate esters, and peppery clove- like phenols. The deep, rich golden hues of the Tripel are complimented by a creamy, rocky, white foam lacing and dry finish. 9.0%ABV
Greenport Harbor – Greenport, NY (LI)
- Black Duck Porter A black ale with hints of cocoa and espresso. Full-bodied and roasty, with mild hop character. A dry finish and moderate ABV keeps you coming back for more. ABV: 4.7%
- Otherside IPA A blend of North American pale, light Munich, light crystal, and carapils malts provide a light malty backbone to balance healthy kettle and dry-hop additions of Cascade, Centennial, and Columbus. Hoppy yet balanced, Otherside IPA is our nod to the beers we love from the other coast. ABV: 7.5%
- Summer Ale A delicious golden ale brewed with a touch of honey. Light, slightly sweet and floral, a perfect complement to any summer activity. ABV: 5%
Druthers Brewing – Albany, NY
- The Dare (Gose) A little-known German-style ale brewed with coriander and a small amount of salt. Fermented with lactobacillus as well as yeast to create a refreshing, citrusy tartness. Gold Award winner at the 2014 World Beer Cup (German-style sour ale category)!5.3% ABV
- Fist of Karma Brown An American brown ale with a balance of hop and malt character. The aroma and flavor are hop forward, but rich Munich malt more than balances.5.6% ABV
Skewed Brewing – Watertown, NY
- “The Juice” 6.2 % abv Our flagship beer is an aggressively hopped American Pale Ale. With grapefruit and citrus aromas from American hops, The Juice is bright, crisp, and… dare we say it… juicy.
Bike Expo New York 2013
Bike Expo New York is your chance to engage with more than 60,000 cyclists and 100 other exhibitors. Reserve your booth here.
|Booth Size (in Ft)||Cost||Cost (Corner)||Cost (Double Corner)|
|8 x 8||$1,650||$1,850||N/A|
|10 x 10||$2,150||$2,650||N/A|
|10 x 15||$3,150||$3,600||N/A|
|10 x 20||$4,075||$4,575||$5,075|
|15 x 20||N/A||N/A||$5,500|
|20 x 20||$7,475||N/A||N/A|
|20 x 30||$9,750||N/A||N/A|
|Outdoor booth space is also available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information|
*Additional booth configurations available upon request
**Additional credit card and check processing fees apply
Booth Package Includes:
- Draped table (8′ and 6′ tables available) & booth ID sign
- Exhibitor listing on website (including linked exhibitor logo)
- Any additional equipment or utilities must be arranged by exhibitor at exhibitor’s cost.
- If an exhibitor plans to offer samples, they must alert Jim Furuya at email@example.com and disclose what kinds of samples will be offered. Sampling fees may apply.
*All exhibitors must have their booths dismantled and removed from the hall by 11:59PM on Saturday, April 30th.
Reserve by: The first Monday in April.
Payment: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booth fee reserves your booth. Final payment is due by the first Monday in April.
Cancellation Policy: Confirmed applications may not be cancelled or withdrawn.
Contact: Jim Furuya (firstname.lastname@example.org)